15 de octubre de 2012

Examen de Primero de Bachillerato

Pueden repasar los contenidos que entran en el próximo examen de Primero de Bachillerato a través de los siguientes enlaces. Los contenidos que entran en dicha prueba son los que corresponden a la unidad uno. Recuerden que pueden dejar sus comentarios ante cualquier duda.

La prueba tendrá lugar el martes día 23 de octubre

Unit One
 VOCABULARY

                    Holiday Activities [list] - [activities]
        Holiday Objects [list] - [activities]
        Phrasal Verbs II [list]
        Infinitives & Gerunds [explanation]
        Travel [list]
        Describing Scenes [list]


 GRAMMAR

        Present Simple [explanation– [activities]
        Present Continuous [explanation– [activities]
        Present Simple & Continuous [explanation– [activities]
        Past Simple [explanation– [activities]
        Past Continuous [explanation– [activities]
            ●        Past Simple & Past Continuous [explanation– [activities] 




Bluebloc Notes

12 comentarios:

  1. Just a reminder... The short paragraph must be commented on this entry. That way it's easier for me to identify who you are. Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, my name's Florence Kara and I have 16 years old. I have got a sister twin and I live in Rome. I also have got 4 dogs, they are dobermanns and their names are Tyson(6),Gordon(5), Yuma(4) and Thor(3). They are all my life and I love them! I love dancing, playing the guitar and reading a book.

      Bye

      Eliminar
    2. Hi! My name is Florette Mastrangelo. I'm sixteen years old and I live in France. I don't like pets. My favourite colour is white and I always wear with something white. I love drawing and meeting with my friends.

      Bye!

      Eliminar
    3. Florence: "I have 16 years old?" ... The verb 'have' cannot be used in that context! Besides, you should say "twin sister" because the adjective must come before the noun. The rest is well written! Check your mistakes. Thanks for going further and write more than what I asked for ;)

      Florette: Good job! The only small mistake is that the word 'with' is not necessary in the sentence "I always wear [with] something white."

      Bye!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi!
    My name is Arianna. I have sixteen years old. I have two brothers an a siter. And I have abour thirty-two birds and four fish

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. One simple note about this entry. Always try to check your writing before handing it in to your teacher! :P I answer about it in your other entry.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi!
    My name is Arianna. I have sixteen years old. I have two brothers and a sister. And I have about thirty-two birds and 4 fish

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. There is a mistake in the sentence "I have sixteen years old"! You can't use the verb 'have'!!! Do you really have around 32 birds? Wow...!! ;)

      Eliminar
  4. Hello! My name is evelin holguin . I'm sixteen years old . I have got one sister and two brothers , and i have got one fish

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good! Just remember to include capital letters when they are necessary.

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Jonás, my name is Aristo. I am sixteen years old. I am an only child. And I have one dog and one cat.

    ResponderEliminar

¡Anímate y participa! Thanks!