7 de febrero de 2013

Song Time: Troublemaker by Olly Murs

Escucha el primer single del nuevo álbum de Olly Murs con la colaboración de Flo Rida y practica inglés al mismo tiempo. Les dejo la canción y la letra para que puedan disfrutar con ella al mismo tiempo que aprenden. Pueden escuchar la canción en el siguiente enlace.




Recuerda que para escuchar la canción necesitas tener una cuenta en Spotify. Es un programa gratuito y tiene música de la gran mayoría de cantantes, tanto españoles como internacionales.

¿Te animas a cantar con esta canción de Olly Murs? 
¿Puedes descubrir las palabras que faltan?

¡Para ver la letra haz click en 'más información' o en el título de la entrada!

Enjoy!




Olly Murs Ft. FloRida
TROUBLEMAKER

You're a troublemaker
You're a troublemaker 

You ain't (1). . . . . . . . . . . . . .
but a troublemaker girl…

You had me hooked again 

from the (2). . . . . . . . . . . . . . you sat down
The way you bite your lip
Got my head spinning around
After a (3). . . . . . . . . . . . . . or two
I was putty in your hands
I don't know if I have 

the chance to stand

Bridge
Whoa oh
Trouble troublemaker yeah
That's your middle (4). . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Whoa oh
I know you're no good 

but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know… 


Chorus
Why does it feel so good 
but hurt so (5). . . . . . . . . . . . . ., whoa oh
My mind keeps saying
Run as (6). . . . . . . . . . . . . . as you can
I say I'm done but then 

you pull me back, whoa oh
I swear you're giving me 

a heart attack
Troublemaker

It's like you're always there 

in the (7). . . . . . . . . . . . . . of my mind
I see a silhouette 

every time I close my eyes
There must be poison 

in those finger tips of yours
Cos I keep coming back 

again for more

Bridge
Chorus (x2)

Maybe I'm insane
Cos I keep doing 

the same damn thing
Think one day 

we gonna change
But you know just how 

to work that back
And make me (8). . . . . . . . . . . . . . my name
What the hell you do 

I won't remember
I'll be gone until (9). . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And you'll show up 

again next summer

Yeah, Typical middle name is Prada
Fit you like a glove girl
I'm (10). . . . . . . . . . . . . . of the drama
You're a troublemaker
But damn girl 

it's like I love the trouble
And I can't even explain why

Chorus (x2)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Anímate y participa! Thanks!